Monday, May 9, 2011

Beautiful family - Franklin MA photographer

One of the things I love about being a photographer is the chance to meet some amazing families I wouldn't have otherwise.  This family was absolutely one of those sessions!  I'm part of a group of photographers called "Inspiration Through Art" (www.inspirationthroughart.org) formerly the Littlest Heroes Project.  This is an organization that connects families of children with special needs, challenges, medical issues or terminal illnesses with photographers who will help the families capture some beautiful memories with their children.  I was matched up with this wonderful family through this organization, and had the privilege of meeting their littlest hero, Miss M.  She was sweet and happy and had the most beautiful blue eyes.  I so enjoyed working with them.  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, L family!



9 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful family, their love just shines through!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness!! love these!! beautiful, beautiful images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling little girl and beautiful family!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful family. I'm sure these will be treasured! She is such a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful little girl and family, these are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so heart-warming - what a lovely little girl!

    ReplyDelete